Monday, January 17, 2011

LIVING WITH GRANDMA

Now, it seems that the world, unsuccessfully, has been trying to make me dumb. But about a year after I lived with  my mom, i was put into foster care again. Fearing that I might be took out of the family completely, Grandma Judi stepped up to the plate to take care of me and my brother, Corey. This is where I learned how to make my bed, and also the importance of exploring. The house was a treasure trove of secret places, crawlspaces, and closets. My favorite thing to do would include pulling the plywood off of the hole of the crawlspace, going in, and catching salamanders.
  I remember one particular time, when there was some event to gather my family, I decided to enter the crawlspace. So after walking around, saying hi to everybody, just enjoying myself, I conclude that the gathering was for old people to talk. So I went over to my crawlspace, walked over the board... AND STEPPED ON A NAIL! It took me a few seconds to realize what I had done, and when I finally figured out that a nail had just went through my foot, i let out a blood curdling scream. Grandma, always knowing what to do, made me hold my foot in a bucket of warm soapy water for a few minutes. I think that pretty much ended the grownups talking session.
  For about four or five years my foot would tingle every once in a while when I walking, like a less painful sensation of hitting your funny bone. I haven't stepped on a nail since.

2 comments:

  1. You r problably the most unlucky person I've ever met. When I were around the age of 5 I felt and a wooden stick went right through my chin. I've always wondered why I had a weird mark/scar on my right chin but I thought it was just something I was born with. Actually I just discovered it recently when my parents told me the story a year ago. I was 14 there. That's pretty much all that I've expierienced. But you. You felt out of a window and landed on your head twice. You've been taking into foster care and been away from your mom. I dont really know what to say about this other than I'm feeling bad for you. Uhm..
    Found this blog by looking through your Graal glitch blog thingy. Idk what it's called. Yeah. Dont stop and continue what you're doing. I know you'll find more glitches in the future and dont lose hope. Ever! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) good idea for a blog bro you've already told me this but keep it up ;) p's banned for 167 hours

    ReplyDelete